Sunday, October 30, 2011

A token Thanks to My team in Infosys

Well, life's like a road that you travel on
There's one day here and the next day gone
Sometimes you bend, sometimes you stand
Sometimes you turn your back to the wind
Now I have taken turn on a path of life on which I walked a long five years. Here I bent, I stood up and I proved myself as a good traveler. The day that had started on 18th September 2006 with full of enthusiasm and excitement finally came to an end.
Needless to say, I have come across some wonderful persons during this journey of life. The people that we meet on our journey, are people that we are destined to meet. Everybody comes into our lives for some reason or another and we don't always know their purpose until it is too late. And I am among those fortunate people, who have got the best teachers through this path of life.
I am taking this opportunity to thank God to present me some persons whom I worth for life time.
I would like to thank the maker of the well-known name BJ with which I grew in my EDI career. He is none other than Satish, whom I regard as my professional Guru.
I am thankful to get the friendship of unique personality Deb, who taught me to retain originality under all circumstances. He will always be the guide of my life.
I have got the co-workers who are more of a friend to me. I am proud to have Avinash as a friend with whom I can share happiness and can get scolded whenever I do something wrong. I cherish the moments of EDI career and the friend circle. There is Amitav, who can gossip for hours and can also teach me EDI when time comes. As BJ, I have grown up as a cool girl who does not care for anything and can tell whatever she feels. It seems it’s possible just because of the friend circle that I had. Thanks to Debashish and Pranabesh with whom I talked more non-EDI stuffs. Thanks to Maitryee with whom I have shared my hardships in all bad days. I got the opportunity to grow up under guidance of gems of EDI and then to lead few EDI juniors, who have treated me as an elder sister. A special thanks to the team of Satya, Prafula, Atiya, Priyanka, Rajshree, Asish, Sunil and Suchintan who gave me the opportunity to become the lead.
Memories are priceless treasures that we can cherish forever in our hearts. People will come and go into our lives quickly, but sometimes we are lucky to meet special persons who will stay in our hearts forever no matter what. Even though we may not always end up being with those persons and they may not always stay in our life for as long as we like, the lessons that we have learned from them and the experiences that we have gained from meeting them, will stay with us forever.
It's these things that will give us strength to continue on with our journey. We know that we can always look back on those times of our past and know that because of that one individual, we are who we are and we can remember the wonderful moments that we have shared with that person.
For me, my EDI career in Infosys has come to an end, which had given a new name, new life and was my part of life. Now I may not get an email addressed for BJ and I need not write an email having signature of BJ. Still all wonderful persons with whom I spent as BJ will remain forever and memories will always be cherished.
With love signing off
BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment